This episode is going to be a little bit different than the previous episodes. We had switched from cold reviewing the items on demand to sitting down, tasting all on our own times, going back and re-tasting for better comparison and then after all the notes had been taken, we reviewed each individually. This method works much better, because the reviews can now be more in-depth, and the earlier items have comparisons. I’ve decided to leave in the initial tasting part where we’re all talking over one another. At times it gets confusing, and you might not be sure which cookie is being talked about, but most of the time it’s clear which is which. If the chatter gets to be too much for you to handle, feel free to fast forward to [23:20] to get straight to the point.
Posts Tagged ‘Cookies’
A Quick NoteEpisodes 0-2 sound terrible, but starting at episode 3, it starts getting good. stick around. It'll keep getting better, promise. :-)
VR Elsewhere on the internet
Call and leave Voicemail
make sure to leave your name/username and town.
(if you don't want the voicemail to be shared on the podcast, please indicate so. otherwise, i will assume you want to be featured.)
- RT @vegancoupons: not food, i know, but cheap movies are great! - 4 movie tickets redeemable at fandango or movietickets.com for $20... ... 6 years ago
- attn: @foodnetwork top 5 list of potential #vegan hosts (skip to the comments, don't bother reading the article itself) http://bit.ly/9oRqzg 6 years ago
- RT @PotatoChampion: VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. We're still at 9th! Do Xela and KP really need to set up that car wash? Would... ht ... 6 years ago
- RT @vegancoupons: help a vegan food truck win $10,000, and you can win a trip to NYC's wine & food festival. the participating... http ... 6 years ago
- RT @VegNews: Veggie Award voting closes at midnight! This is not a drill—keep calm and vote on! Did we mention the prizes? http://tinyur ... 6 years ago
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31