In this episode, we will be reviewing organically grown heirloom tomatoes. 7 are from my own garden, and the other 6 are from E.R. and Son Farm in Monroe Township in northern NJ.
Archive for the ‘Fruit/Vegetables’ Category
A Quick NoteEpisodes 0-2 sound terrible, but starting at episode 3, it starts getting good. stick around. It'll keep getting better, promise. :-)
VR Elsewhere on the internet
Call and leave Voicemail
make sure to leave your name/username and town.
(if you don't want the voicemail to be shared on the podcast, please indicate so. otherwise, i will assume you want to be featured.)
- RT @vegancoupons: not food, i know, but cheap movies are great! - 4 movie tickets redeemable at fandango or movietickets.com for $20... ... 6 years ago
- attn: @foodnetwork top 5 list of potential #vegan hosts (skip to the comments, don't bother reading the article itself) http://bit.ly/9oRqzg 6 years ago
- RT @PotatoChampion: VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. We're still at 9th! Do Xela and KP really need to set up that car wash? Would... ht ... 6 years ago
- RT @vegancoupons: help a vegan food truck win $10,000, and you can win a trip to NYC's wine & food festival. the participating... http ... 6 years ago
- RT @VegNews: Veggie Award voting closes at midnight! This is not a drill—keep calm and vote on! Did we mention the prizes? http://tinyur ... 6 years ago
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31